Contract position: An entry-level Associate Process Engineer is needed for an exciting opportunity at a leading medical device manufacturer in the Holliston, MA area. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 0-2 years of experience (Internships and Co-Ops are acceptable). Must have a proven strong mechanical aptitude, good problem solving ability, and a willingness to learn. Apply now for immediate consideration!!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Participating in the development, validation, and monitoring of equipment, facilities, and processes in a GxP manufacturing environment.
- Assisting in the research and development of new equipment, facilities, and processes.
- Helping to develop User Requirements Specifications (URS) as well as drafting and executing acceptance tests under the guidance of the Technical Manager or Senior Process Engineer.
- Assisting in monitoring and troubleshooting of equipment using structured methods such as DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control).
- Developing, writing, and executing risk assessments, engineering studies, validation protocols, reports, work instructions, SOP's, and the like under technical guidance.
- Participating in investigations, root cause analyses, and action plans, as well as continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred).
- 0-2 years experience (Internships or Co-Ops are acceptable).
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.