Permanent position: Reliability Engineer located near Laurinburg, NC for a leading manufacturer of resources used to generate power for utilities. This role is responsible for manufacturing process improvements that drive new performance levels, and improve reliability of the equipment. To be considered - B.S in Engineering with at least one (1) year of industrial manufacturing experience (wood or paper industry is preferred). This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Responsible to implement manufacturing process improvements that drive new performance levels, and improve reliability of the equipment
- Identify and implement equipment and process changes for mechanical and electrical issues
- Utilize project management skills to manage simultaneous improvement projects.
- Analyze problems and implement solutions using critical thinking skills and focused improvement methods.
- Generate more equipment consistency and uptime at a reduce cost
- B.S Degree in Engineering
- Must have at least one (1) year of process/reliability experience in a industrial manufacturing environment (wood or paper industry is preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- PLUS: experience with LEAN manufacturing, FMEA, Process Hazards Analysis and/or Process Control Systems
- Excellent benefits plan
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus potential
- PTO/Vacation plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.