Contract position: An Operations Program Manager is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. This position will define and implement processes to mitigate risk, improve efficiency, while maintaining fast production flow. No per diem available. 35%-50% travel to Asia is required.Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Manage and optimize overall product manufacturing costs including BOM, MVA, Warranty, etc. Drive overall operations readiness throughout the PDP cycle with engineering, operations, and contact manufacturing teams.
- Drive capacity planning and manufacturing equipment readiness for all build events. Coordinate on-site reviews along with cross functional teams to assess factory build readiness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related field with at least 8 years of experience working in a production environment.
- Must have experience in leading production ramp and new product introductions of consumer electronics. Must be familiar with consumer electronics product development cycle and mass production challenges.
- Highly prefer experience managing and collaborating with global offshore contract manufacturers and component suppliers.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.