Permanent position: A well-established automotive manufacturing company has immediate opening for a full time Embedded Software Leader over electronic components. Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelors degree in an engineering field This is a newly created position due to the growth of the company and this has been coined as a "critical fill" by the Engineering Manager. This person will design and develop this company's industry leading components.Responsibilities for the Embedded Software Engineering Supervisor
Requirements for the Embedded Software Engineering Supervisor
- Create global software architect & software development tools globally
- Select microcontrollers for all future global project development
- Develop real-time embedded software
- Strong experience in C programming language, CAN tools, low level software driver design and coding. Experience with AUTOSAR is also desirable
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering Technology
- 5 or more years of software development experience using C software for embedded controllers.
- paid vacation, 401K, health, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.