Permanent position: Innovative engineering and manufacturing company seeking a Project Engineer in Cerritos, CA. This position will work on an exciting new team focused within the aerospace and defense industry. The Project Engineer will plan projects for customers which will include tasks such as managing schedules and budgets, overseeing design, testing and fabrication. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, 2-5 years of project management experience with electric machines or variable frequency drives in aerospace or automotive industries. Excellent benefits, company culture and room to grow!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Oversee project schedules and budgets for customer projects.
- Prepare presentations for face to face meetings with clients
- Technical oversight of design and testing of customized products
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required.
- 2-5 years of project engineering experience
- Experience with electric machines or variable frequency drives in aerospace or automotive required.
- Experience with Microsoft Project required.
- Solidworks experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, must be excited and willing to prepare and deliver customer presentations.
- 401k + match, competitive PTO and holiday time off, medical coverage.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.