Permanent position: Plant Engineering Manager needed at leading manufacturing company located south of Atlanta, GA. Need to have experience in engineering and maintenance operations within manufacturing. This is an opportunity to join a top notch company with excellent employee culture. Full relocation package for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Overall coordination of Plant property and equipment maintenance.
- Identifies, develops, plans, and implements all capital projects for the Plant
- Develops and maintains all preventive maintenance programs
- Defines and drives engineering practices to improve process flows and cost reduction to support the plant operations and continual improvement process.
- BS in engineering
- 5+ years of on the floor process/manufacturing engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience overseeing maintenance operations
- Must have experience leading plant capital projects
- Must have leadership experience
- Excellent benefits -- annual bonus, 401k match, full relocation, great company culture, growth opportunity etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.