Permanent position: Product Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Windsor, CT area. The Product Line Engineer will be responsible for applying established Engineering principles to design and develop new products and modify existing products. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Responsible for product design activities required to develop and maintain products in the industry.
- Plan and schedule all activities required to accomplish assigned task/project.
- Responsible for system performance analysis, component selection, structural and sheet metal design, plumbing design, and test planning.
- Produce product documentation required for component purchasing, unit manufacturing, and user manuals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience.
- Engineering design experience, including design methods, engineering materials, and associated manufacturing systems.
- Solidworks proficiency, MRP system experience, and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.