Permanent position: Global specialized manufacturer in the automotive industry is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for their facility near Lexington, KY. This employee will be responsible for the design and development drivetrain components and assemblies. Seeking local or regional candidates. Some relocation assistance provided for non-local candidates. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Design and development of automotive components and assemblies
- Provide technical support after project completion
- Consult with engineering team, customers and suppliers regarding design needs and requirements.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years manufacturing experience, preferably automotive
- 3D modeling experience, preferably Solidworks or Autodesk Inventor
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401K with company match
- Bonus eligibility
- Sign on bonus to help with relocation if needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.