Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Lathe Operator / CNC Machinist working on our 3rd shift. (8pm-6:30am) Pay is commensurate with specific years of experience - likely in the $17-25/hr range and there is a $2/hr shift differential for 3rd shift as well. Responsibilities for the Machinist
Requirements for the Machinist
- Lathe operation and metal fabrication used to produce custom capital equipment
- Set up tooling, work pieces, and CNC machine offsets as needed.
- Supply and maintain measuring, and set up tools, which are common to the machinist's trade.
- 3rd Shift schedule
- Educational requirements are open - HS Diploma preferred, Technical Training / Apprenticeship Ideally, and specific Machining background most important.
- Willing to look at entry level options as well as more experience options, and pay is commensurate with specific qualifications.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Programming experience preferred.
- Direct hire, hourly role, with benefits, paid vacation / holidays, 401k etc....
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.