Permanent position: Immediate opening for a CNC Programmer working on custom metal fabrication / industrial machine projects, in the Holland, MI area. This is first shift work. Responsibilities for the CNC Programmer
Requirements for the CNC Programmer
- Program parts using Mastercam or Camworks; Design parts using Solidworks.
- Work with the Pattern Department Manager or Pattern Engineer Lead on new machine orders and replacement parts the aftermarket department.
- Provide layout and setup drawings for the assembling of the bottle handling parts and for customer reference.
- Receive models from Mechanical Engineer and program to be used in part design.
- Program, setup, and operate CNC Router. Machine parts to specifications on detail prints provided, or as instructed. This may include programming your own parts as well as other parts in the department. Set up tooling, work pieces, and CNC router machine offsets as needed.
- High School diploma, minimum.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Mastercam and/or CAMworks programming experience
- Solidworks, ideally; CAD or 3D modeling experience, required.
- Full company provided benefits and time and 1/2 for overtime
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.