Permanent position: A growing automotive manufacturer in Northeast OH is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to add to their team. The Manufacturing Engineer develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with customer specifications and quality standards. Recommend and implement improvements to production processes, methods and controls. The salary range will be between $80 - $100K. Benefits include health, dental, and vision. The company also has a 401K match. All applicantes must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Lead Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing projects
- Apply statistical methods and perform process analysis for cost reduction, qualityimprovement and improved efficiency.
- Coordinate launches of new processes including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
- Responsible for equipment design, development and procurement. Tests materials and prepares specifications.
- BS in Engineering preferred but not required
- High precision and high-volume machining manufacturing environment experience
- IATF/TS quality system or equivalent experience
- PPAP and APQP experience
- The salary range will be between $80 - $100K. Benefits include health, dental, and vision. The company also has a 401K match.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.