Permanent position: Immediate opening for an Sales Representative / Account Manager working for a capital equipment / automated equipment manufacturer in the Grand Rapids, MI. This person will have a salary + commission and will be expected to conduct about 25-50% travel / outside sales. (new business and existing customers) Responsibilities for the Sales / Account Manager
Requirements for the Sales / Account Manager
- Sales representative needs to have a working knowledge of all department functions in an engineered-to-order environment, including but not limited to: sales, sales engineering, engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, assembly, service and aftermarket parts support.
- Selling activities include calling on existing customers, cold calling prospect accounts, client visits etc...
- Outside sales and working on spare / replacement part orders.
- 25-50% outside sales / travel.
- 5+ years with ERP implementations
- Business experience in engineered-to-order manufacturing environment
- Solidworks experience, preferred - but not required; Knowledge of IT and programming
- Willing to travel domestically to customer sites; approx. 25-50% travel / outside sales.
- Company benefits, 401k, paid vacation / holidays etc..
- Salary + commissions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.