Permanent position: 2 Openings for Drafting/Designer with Structural Steel experience are immediately available for a company west of Milwaukee, WI. The ideal candidate for Mechanical/Structural Drafting Designer will have 3+ years experience in 2d and 3d CAD for steel structures. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company in Wisconsin. Please apply today. - Salary range depends on experience: $38,000 - $50,000 per year. Responsibilities for the Steel Detailer
Requirements for the Steel Detailer
- Performs layout and design of custom vertical conveyor equipment
- Compiles Bills of Material
- Prepares production drawings and installation details using CAD
- Associates of Applied Science Degree, plus 3 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency with designing 2D and 3D drawings
- Strong mathematical skills including algebraic equations and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Tekla experience a huge plus.
- Company sponsored benefits include Medical, Vacation and Holiday pay, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.