Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is looking to hire a promotable Production Manager. This role will be located in the Rocky Mount, North Carolina area. The ideal candidate will possess production management experience in a manufacturing environment focusing on reducing waste/scrap, driving KPI's, safet, quality and looking for process improvement opportunities and experience managing manufacturing supervisors. We are looking for production managers who are willing to be groomed to become a plant manager. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $100k-$125k plus bonus. Relocation assistance is also available. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Responsible for defining the product family by conducting product routing analysis and appropriate groupings
- Ensures that a current/future state value stream map(s) are created and maintained of the end to end streams. Conducts fact based analysis of the value stream map(s)
- Leads and mobilizes the people inside and outside of the value stream to enable the required changes
- Responsible for the direct supervision of manufacturing supervisors
- Ensures compliance to corporate targets of budgets, gross margin, yield, scrap, re-work and delivery
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a low volume and high mix manufacturing environment is ideal
- Candidates must possess value stream mapping and continuous improvement experience with a focus on reducing waste and implementing process improvements initiatives
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Candidates need to have production management experience with a desire to grow into a plant manager role
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $100k-$125k plus bonus
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.