Permanent position: Pickle Galvanize Line Process Engineer - Fortune 200 steel manufacturer seeks to hire an experienced Process Engineer to lead continuous improvement initiatives on their recently installed state-of-art GALVANIZING and GALVANNEAL production line. This person will be a Technical resource provide leadership in driving quality and process improvements while minimizing operating costs, and providing training to all teammates. Candidates must have an engineering degree and have expertise with this process. Full relocation package offered. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Technical resource and having a leadership role in driving quality and process improvements while minimizing operating costs, and providing training to all teammates
- The Process Engineer must work closely with operations, quality and commercial teams.
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- BS Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science Engineering
- 3+ years in a hands-on engineering role within a steel mill.
- Galvanizing experience and knowledge required
- Pickling experience desired but not required
- Strong interpersonal communication and teaming skills required
- Excellent benefits
- Full relocation package offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.