Permanent position: National Sales Manager needed in the North Kingstown, RI area. The National Sales Manager will be responsible for directing and promoting effective sales activity, developing and implementing business growth strategies in existing and new markets servicing the Power and Process energy and manufacturing sectors. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Sales Manager
Requirements for the Sales Manager
- Develops and maintains adequate sales training programs; ensures his personnel have sufficient product knowledge and fully understand policies and objectives through regular reviews.
- Prepares sales reports, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts, as well as expense reports and expense budgets in a timely manner.
- Responsible for outside sales activities as they relate to growing and maintaining the sales revenue stream for the business.
- Bachelors Degree coupled with a technical background or good solid mechanical aptitude is preferable.
- 10+ years of experience in the Power & Process Industries or related experience.
- Seasoned traveler willing to spend up to 50% of the time visiting customers and independent sales representatives.
- Must have experience managing applications engineers, direct sales personnel, and independent representative agencies.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Bonus plan.
- Company vehicle provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.