Contract position: An Electronics Controls Engineer is needed for a global power leader in the Milpitas, CA area. This position will develop and implement electronic controls as part of a PPT, VPI, or CPS development or integration project. No per diem available. Some travel is anticipated. 1st shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. OT may be needed on occasion. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Algorithm or component design, calibration tuning, software design, verification testing, or validation testing across a component or systems.
- Follow controls feature development processes and work flows for normal work items. Develop the electronics specifications. Design electronic systems and components.
- Release controls, hardware, or software. Troubleshoot controls, hardware, or software issues. Service and maintain controls, hardware, or software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with at least 2 years of related work experience. Experience with MATLAB Simulink is required.
- Previous experience with control applications for the auto market such as Simulink and also an interest/experience with Hardware.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.