Permanent position: A well-respected international customer has immediate need for a Process Engineering Manager for the Refinery and Petrochemicals division of the company. A successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience in the Refinery & Petrochemicals industry, and have a good understanding of mass transfer components. A Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering is required and relocation assistance will be provided for the right candidate.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Liaises with Sales to determine the priorities for, and assigns customer requests for proposals, and monitors performance in relation to scheduling requirements, and meets with customers on-site, as required, to review specifications and requirements, present and discuss the company's proposal and to participate in project initiation.
- Provides technical leadership to the company and within the industry, participates in customer technical meetings and makes formal presentations on the technical aspects and capabilities of company product lines, and Produces quotes and/or proposals as expected of Applications Engineers and works closely with team to provide training and development.
- Identifies opportunities for the optimization and automation of programs and practices within the department, and interfaces with other departments, especially as required to improve efficiency, and manages activities aimed at achieving LEAN principles, and plans, develops and supervises implementation of policies, systems and programs to guide applications engineering and product development functions and activities.
- Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering, Masters Degree would be preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Refineries and Petrochemicals
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Full benefits package including health insurance, PTO etc
- Relocation assistance will be provided for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.