Contract position: Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for an Engineer II in Round Lake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Apply Now! Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Responsible for providing Quality support and oversight via process/area responsibilities.
- Identify and assess regulatory and quality risks in activities and processes according to regulatory agency rules and guidelines
- Support development and integration of disposables into electromechanical systems.
- Perform in depth internal assessments and evaluations by collecting and analyzing accurate, objective evidence regarding risks and their magnitude.
- Assessments and information gathering may be through in depth employee interviews, flow charting and other informational gathering techniques.
- Minimum requirement Bachelors of Science in Engineering (discipline: Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Biomedical or Chemical engineering. Advanced degree is a plus.)
- 2+ years experience with electromechnical systems design
- Experience with disposables set design and integration
- Experience with DOORs and HP ALM preferred.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.