Permanent position: Atlanta based civil engineering and design firm is looking for a Civil CAD Designer to join their team. This position is slated to last 6 months with successful completion transitioning to a full time position. Experience with Civil 3D and Autocad experience is required with recent 3D civil project experience. Apply now!Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- Utilize Civil 3D, Autocad and design suite to develop detailed project designs.
- Ensure swift completion of project designs in accordance with design schedule.
- Coordinate drafting activities with other drafters, engineers and project managers.
- Be familiar with and able to read Engineering and Survey plans.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Similar Technical Field.
- EIT preferred, but not required. (Will supervise work for PE License)
- 2-3 years of experience in civil design field.
- 2+ years of experience using Civil 3D and Autocad
- Experience using Hydraflow or Hydrographs is preferred but not required.
- Must be motivated and a self started who likes to think outside the box.
- Excellent company paid Medical/Dental benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.