Permanent position: Our client in Phoenix, AZ, is looking for a Solar Electrician for their Maintenance and Service group. In this role you will be responsible to support Operations & Maintenance activities by providing quick response to maintain the performance of the solar systems, provide excellent customer service to Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems. This position is a work from home field service position Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- - Perform maintenance and service tasks for solar customers in assigned territories
- - Diagnose and repair solar systems and electrical components
- - Evaluate systems accurately for maintenance, warranty, design and other purposes
- - Provide on-site, Tier 1 troubleshooting for solar systems
- - Identify solutions to resolve technical design problems, including electrical systems used during construction
- - Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Solar trouble shooting and repair preferred. Solar Electrician or Solar Technician experience.
- - Must possess a current, valid Driver's license
- - Minimum of 3+ years electrical experience required, with 3+ years in the solar electric industry preferred
- - Must be willing to travel for some projects; overnight travel estimated up to 25%- Proficiency in MS Office
- Great company Benefits!-Includes annual performance bonus, medical, dental, vision (company pays 75%), 3 weeks PTO (accrued during first year) and 401K with 4% match.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.