Permanent position: A manufacturer specializing in short to medium production of sheet metal products (Airport Baggage Handling, Banking Equipment, Retail Fixtures, etc.) is seeking a SolidWorks Designer to join its team immediately. 3 or more years of experience in SolidWorks, Nesting and Generating NC Code using CAD/CAM Software is required. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Design parts, Import CAD files, create nests and generate NC Code.
- Design, Import CAD files, prepare drawings using SolidWorks and generate in-house drawings from customer supplied drawings.
- Create nest and generate NC Code for Laser Cutting, Punching and Press Brake Forming using CAM Software.
- Fill out required paperwork to release drawings/job on the production floor.
- 3 or more years in SolidWorks, Nesting and Generating NC Code using CAD/CAM Software required
- 3 or more years in Sheet Metal Industry
- Previous experience in mechanical drafting, manufacturing or other related fields.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.