Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for an Engineering Technician in Round Lake IL. for a contract role expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- Performing a wide variety of research and/or developmental laboratory tasks and experiments
- Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the regulatory and procedural requirements that govern those operations and products
- Responsible for performing solution bioburden testing, water monitoring, and preparation of materials and reagents
- BS degree in Engineering, prefer Mechanical or Electrical
- 1-2 yrs of testing or troubleshooting lab experience, could be from a university setting
- Recent experience in an FDA regulated environment strongly preferred
- Ability to understand technical schematics and specifications.
- Strong computer experience with Microsoft tools, and statistical tools.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.