Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturing company is looking to hire a Production Supervisor. This position will be on 1st Shift Monday thru Friday 7am-3:30pm. This opportunity will be located in the Southern OR area. Relocation assistance provided. Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift.
- Engage employees in continuous improvement, safety, and quality activities.
- Direct manufacturing personnel to maintain product quality and meet customer requirements.
- Develop, direct, and manage manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools.
- Interpret, apply, and/or enforce all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules.
- Achieve departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality and productivity.
- B.A./B.S. degree in a technical or business related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-6 years supervisory experience preferred in manufacturing.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment preferred
- Health/ Life/ 401K/ PTO/ Relocation assistance available
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience plus a target bonus opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.