Permanent position: Seeking a Engineering Manager to join a 60 year old industry leader and family business located in Pomona, California. This will be a DIRECT HIRE position. The Engineering Manager supervises and oversees the day-to-day operation of both the Electrical Engineering and the Mechanical Engineering departments while maintaining schedules and resolving problems. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Manages technical staff of Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Maintain engineering quality by introducing or improving quality methods.
- Develop and maintain an environment that fosters teamwork and working together.
- Ensure a safe working environment and regulatory compliance.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience as an Electrical or Mechanical Designer.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a manager to engineers and drafters.
- Food machinery manufacturing experience preferred.
- Proficient in one or more of the following software solutions: Solid Edge, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Made2Manage (M2M), or EPLAN
- A Professional Engineer a plus.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Great health benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k.
- Discretionary year end bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.