Contract position: An Transmission Project Coordinator is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This role will be responsible for the financial reporting for multiple projects and creating work orders to assure accurate depiction of project cost. No per diem available. Hours: M-F 8-5 Possible OT. Traveling consists of traveling to Project job sites for kick off meetings and once a quarter go to a project site and do a safety observation. Anywhere in the area of TX that they would have projects. Usually 1 or 2 nights.Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Coordinate project meetings (including strategy/project planning, kick-off, pre-bid, preconstruction and status meetings)
- Prepare forecasts of project spending and cash flows, budget variance monitoring, cost tracking/analysis; provide analysis and verification for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) activities.
- Track, analyze and submit information for unvouchered liabilities (UVLs).
- Create contract requisitions, provide assistance with bid documents, bid evaluations, assists in the analysis of bid results, awarding of contracts, processing change orders and tracking Contractor costs.
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Business, Construction Management from an accredited college, or related field with 2+ years of experience; OR Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Construction Management from an accredited college, or related field.
- Experience working on cost tracking analysis, forecasting, project budgets, and working with accounting principles.
- Proficient in use of computer and MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.