Permanent position: A manufacturer of airport passenger boarding bridges is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join its team ASAP. This Engineer will be responsible for creating and maintaining mechanical drawings, BOM's, options, etc. under the supervision of a Mechanical Project Engineer in an efficient, accurate and cost effective manner.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Aid in development of designs of new feature and options to comply with customer requirements
- Frequent vendor contact to affect proper and timely delivery of parts, supplies, etc.
- Timely production of design drawings utilizing computer software
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year relative work experience required
- Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor or similar software
- Capital equipment, hydraulic experience, machine and sheet metal design experience is desirable.
- Ability to travel to airports throughout the U.S up to 30%
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.