Contract position: Project Manager located in Huntsville, AL for a leading provider of superior products and services to Government and industry customers. This role is responsible to provide project management for wire harness activities, ensuring that the integration of wiring to and between components adheres to drawing requirements. This candidate will plan, identify and coordinate resources/manpower forecast plans (engineering, engineering support and other functions as needed). This is a temporary assignment opportunity slated to last about four (4) months. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Provide project management for wire harness activities, ensuring that the integration of wiring to and between components adheres to drawing requirements
- Provide project management for coordinating resources and manpower planning associated with integrating the multiple SLS resource plans
- Prepare, identify and present outcomes (plans, schedule, resource loading, innovative solutions and performance metrics)
- Support Program management / Engineering meetings to obtain clarity on priorities and reflect these priorities in the project planning documents.
- Must have project management experience for wire harness activities
- Ability to plan, identify and coordinate resources/manpower forecast plans
- Must have project management experience within an aerospace environment
- Ability to ensure wiring to and between components adheres to drawing requirements
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.