Permanent position: Permanent position: Cincinnati, OH-Innovative automotive client is seeking experience Mechanical Interior Design Engineer. Candidate must have 2 + years of experience with 2D/3D solid-works modeling. Must have design experience from within the interior of a vehicle. Experience must be from the automotive industry. Strong benefits, sign on bonus and a very competitive compensation package. Relocation assistance will be offered for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Identifies and defines the scope of a component or sub-system design project and works to complete the required engineering in a timely and through manner.
- Uses 3D computer aided design (CAD) to effectively design and integrate components and sub-systems into a vehicle platform.
- Understands how their mechanical engineering work affects other engineering disciplines and works with them to complete projects in a time and cost-effective manner
- Designing various interior car components such as seats,seat belts,mirrors,steering wheel accessory layout, instrument panel layout/design and hvac cooling systems
- Must have a Engineering bachelors degree
- Design experience must be from within the automotive industry
- Design experience of interest-Seat belts,seats,mirrors,steering wheel accessory layout, instrument panel layout or HVAC cooling for the windshield defrosting.
- Must have at least 2 years of professional engineering experience as a design engineer within the automotive industry
- Full benefits, fun entrepreneurial atmosphere and great pay! ($70 K- $95 K, maybe $100 K)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.