Contract position: Global leader in the medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturing industry has an immediate need for Maintenance Technicians in Marion NC. Would prefer candidates with experience working with production equipment and expertise on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Will also consider new grads. Temp to perm opportunity. Looking to fill ASAP. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Ability to follow and update electrical and pneumatic schematics
- Work Safely and use best demonstrated safe work practices including Lock out Tack Out
- Independently install and diagnose any mechanical, electrical or pneumatic systems.
- Prepare for project installations and upgrades.
- Independently work with HMI systems to understand machine diagnostics for trouble shooting
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, Associates Degree or higher education preferred
- 1-3 years of production maintenance experience
- Read plant production electrical and pneumatic schematics
- Utilize a voltmeter
- Machine shop fabrication experience
- Experience to follow Rockwell Programmable Logic Controller logic- Plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.