Permanent position: Multi billion dollar medical device manufacturing company in Northern California is currently in search for a Quality Assurance Program Manager. The Quality Core team member will be responsible for representing the quality function in all discussions and decisions on the core team. The Quality Program Manager should have a minimum of 5 years experience in Program Manager and Quality and an advanced Engineering degree. Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Partners with Subject Matter Experts to drive development of clear objectives. for education packages that improve competency.
- Represents, leads, and is accountable for the Quality function on the Core Team.
- Facilitates uniform standards worldwide and enables best practice sharing, thereby fostering the achievement of company's mission globally.
- Ensures the quality assurance programs and policies are maintained and modified regularly.
- Co-ordinates legal requests in support of government investigations or litigations
- Prepares reports and/or necessary documentation (ex Corrective and Preventative Actions) and provides to applicable stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Prepares quality reports
- Regulated industry experience (medical device, biotech and pharma)
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of experience in quality and/or program management
- Experience working in multiple functional disciplines e.g.: Design assurance, Quality engineering, Process Development, R&D, Clinical/ Regulatory ideally in Class III devices
- Practical project /program management experience
- Strong leadership capabilities; building, motivating, coaching and directing cross-functional teams and team members to meet project objective
- Comprehensive compensation package which includes an industry leading salary, bonus, 401K plan, company provided benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.