Contract position: Our client in Irvine, CA is looking for a Senior Engineer who will provide manufacturing engineering support in teh design and development of medical devices.Responsibilities for the Supplier Development Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Development Engineer
- Senior Supplier Development Engineering will provide manufacturing engineering support in the design and development of novel Transcatheter Mitral and Tricuspid therapy devices (TMTT).
- Responsible to conduct operations engineering activities at key suppliers from initial product development phase through commercial product launch.
- Responsible to Design for Manufacturability (DFM) concepts into component designs, collaborating with suppliers in the development of highly capable manufacturing processes to meet new product demands, performing process failure mode analysis, conducting supplier process validations and others related to design-transfer-to-manufacturing at suppliers.
- Working with multiple internal project teams to coordinate and execute supplier development deliverables at external plastic, metal, and sub-assembly component suppliers for clients TMTT products.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or scientific field is required.
- Contractor Benefits Available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.