Permanent position: Director of Process Engineering needed at corporate location of leading manufacturing organization. Must have strong process engineering background and experience overseeing process engineering organizations. Top notch relation package, company benefits and 50% annual bonus target. Top notch relation package, company benefits and 50% annual bonus target. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Director
Requirements for the Director
- Establishing a world class coatings (paint and stain) operation.
- Driving process-focused projects and standardization of the coatings processes, driving expertise within color development for new products, advanced coating applications and technologies, and equipment capability and maintenance.
- Lead a small corporate team of process engineers as well as functionally lead the process engineers located within the manufacturing plants
- Develop and maintain the process engineering organization to meet the needs of the business and successfully execute needed projects and systems
- Act as a leader, influencer, and consultant for the plant-level engineering groups in the manufacturing facilities for process design, discipline, and management
- 4 year engineering/technical degree required
- 10-15 years as an engineer in an industrial environment (5+ years in process engineering role)
- 5+ years in an engineering management role
- Weekday domestic travel as needed
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 50% annual bonus target with excellent payout track record
- Excellent relocation package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.