Contract position: A Mechanical Designer is needed for a company that produces and markets pet food, treats and litter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role plans, designs, and provides support for all phases of mechanical equipment design for food processing equipment. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Provide mechanical design of NPSC proprietary food processing equipment.
- Associate leads and executes technical design support integrating all aspects of food processing technology, hygienic design, machinery safety, process safety, and equipment operational functionality.
- Develop/modify NPSC technical design guidelines, design standards, and specifications.
- Associates in Mechanical design, Drafting or technical equivalent. 5+ years in design or engineering role.
- Experience working in MS Office suite and Autodesk Inventor and Vault, 3D modeling, Navisworks.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.