Permanent position: A prominent beverage manufacturing company in Memphis is seeking a Packaging Maintenance Technician to work on high speed manufacturing lines. The position is responsible for completing repairs, performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting emergency maintenance problems of all high speed packaging production lines and conveying systems, fabrication and modification of components to improve manufacturing processes, performing changeovers of equipment, maintaining records, logs and files as required. Must have ability to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Perform preventive and proactive maintenance activities.
- Communicate cross-departmentally in order to resolve needed repairs to equipment.
- Assist with project work including contributing to needs assessment, equipment evaluation, project timeline management, drawings, and vendor/contractor communications
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in troubleshooting industrial controls in a circuit, experience installing and programming VFD's; troubleshooting 3 phase motor circuits and PLC's and HMI Programs.
- Experience in a high-speed packaging environment, food/beverage preferred.
- Must have ability to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.