Contract position: Well respected retailer is seeking a Facilities / Floor Plan Drafter for a 12+ month contract assignment in the City Center area of Minneapolis, MN. Candidate will update store plan layouts and electrical drawings using MicroStation. MicroStation experience a plus, but client will consider other CAD packages as well.Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Responsible for updating low voltage diagrams and store plan layouts using Microstation
- Responsible for completing store specific redlines related to store camera systems layout
- Provides quality checks on plans
- Plots plans and coordinate documentation for assigned projects
- Develop and maintain orderly and complete files for all assigned projects
- CAD proficiency required - specific MicroStation experience a plus
- Experience creating new and modifying existing low voltage or other power distribution diagrams within a facility ideal
- Architectural interior drafting experience required - any specific experience in retail store layout design or space planning a big plus!
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.