Permanent position: MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER needed at a top manufacturing firm in southeastern Kansas. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Use CAD tools to simulate, test and document new products or equipment for manufacturing automobile sensors, switches, and actuators.
- Conduct, document and track Design Reviews
- Generate preliminary estimates for Capital Investment Plan
- Generate project plan and document per Engineering Department Procedures
- Participate on and lead teams as required
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years engineering experience designing new automotive products/components
- Need CAD, A PLUS to have Solidworks 2016
- Experience designing plastic parts
- Salary in range shown based on related qualifications
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Solid manufacturing firm, growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.