Permanent position: A Construction Project Engineer/ Project Manager is needed immediately to manage the construction and CapEX projects associated with an industrial facility. Qualified candidates must have project management experience, technical supervision and ability to lead capital construction coordination with vendors, suppliers, and contractors. (This role is also meant to help with succession planning and ideally moving into an Engineering Department Manager role)Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Oversee the entire process from design, permitting, coordinating with the client and A&E firm and overseeing the contractor getting bids
- Project management, technical supervision and oversight of capital construction budget; ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Generate and issue requests for quotes to subcontractors and vendors.
- BS in Civil Engineering preferred. (Other Engineering / Technical Disciplines are desirable as well)
- 10+ years experience managing the construction of Facilities.
- TWIC Card is a plus.
- Full company benefits, PTO, 401k matching, Sign-On Bonus eligibility, Annual Bonus Eligibility etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.