Permanent position: A Construction Project Engineer/ Project Manager is needed immediately to manage the construction and CapEX projects associated with an terminals and industrial facility located Northern California. Qualified candidates must have project management experience, technical supervision and ability to lead capital construction coordination with vendors, suppliers, and contractors. (This role is also meant to help with succession planning and ideally moving into an Engineering Department Manager role)Responsibilities for the Chief Engineer
Requirements for the Chief Engineer
- Oversee the entire process from design, permitting, coordinating with the client and A&E firm and overseeing the contractor getting bids
- Project management, technical supervision and oversight of capital construction budget; ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Generate and issue requests for quotes to subcontractors and vendors.
- BS in Civil Engineering preferred. (Other Engineering / Technical Disciplines are desirable as well)
- 5+ years experience managing the construction of Facilities.
- TWIC Card is a plus.
- Full company benefits, PTO, 401k matching, Sign-On Bonus eligibility, Annual Bonus Eligibility etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.