Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Technician in La Grange, NC to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and a half. Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Inspection and testing of electrical systems components
- Review non-conformance NCMR tag information for: accuracy of information, "Root Cause" problem responsibility at the dept. level and resolve issues of complete or incorrect tag information prior to data entry. Correct tag information as required
- Review other document information including drawings, part lists, EBOM's, computer reports, etc. Performs dimensional reviews/functional tests to verify non-conformance information
- Contacts vendors to return non-conformance parts/materials. Generates necessary paperwork to return material to vendors or sub-suppliers.
- Performs and manages required supplier PPAP's - Production Part Approval Process and First Article Inspection (FAI)
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred
- Able to understand and discuss mechanical and electrical concepts
- Accurate interpretation of blueprint information for inspection purposes.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.