Permanent position: National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Senior Mechanical Engineer. This position will be located near the Franklin Park, Illinois area. The Senior Mechanical Engineer will oversee engineering analysis, CFD simulation, and product prototyping to support new product development and production. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $150K to $165K, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Design new fixtures by utilizing engineering tools like DFMEA, Tolerance Analysis, DOE, and pugh/concept selection process.
- Responsible for engineering analysis, CDF Stimulation, prototyping, and experimenting for new fixtures development and production
- Lead production and investigation of field failure problems - Conduct effective root cause analysis
- Must have at least a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, preferably a BSME and/or a Master's Degree
- 5+ years of experience with fluid dynamics, fluid handling, and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Strong background utilizing Creo, Finite Element Analysis, Mold Flow Analysis, and DFM concepts
- Full-Time, permanent position with benefits
- Base salary dependent on experience ranging from $150K to $165K
- -> Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k - employer match, PTO, holidays, wellness program, 25% bonus eligibility.
- Relocation assistance provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.