Permanent position: Permanent position: An industry leading equipment company located in the Portland area is currently in search for a Regional Sales Engineer to Manage the western territory. The ideal candidate will have a technical understanding of capital equipment sales and applications. Sales Engineer should have a history of selling hydraulic products and demonstrated the ability to achieve results. Sales Engineer must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, colleagues, develop and grow teams which will contribute to the business successResponsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all account locations to support long-term customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in the business development process, identifying and exploiting new sales opportunities
- Identify customer contact persona profile
- Contribute to the development of the 5-year sales strategy for the key account(s)
- Engage management support to ensure key account customer metrics goals are met
- Knowledge of hydraulics, products and applications markets
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers, colleagues, develop and grow effective teams which will contribute to the business success
- Bachelors Degree preferred; within an Engineering discipline ideal
- comprehensive compensation package. 401K plan, bonus & commission potential, company provided benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.