Permanent position: Permanent position: An industry leading equipment company located in the Portland area is currently in search for a Lead Mechanical Engineer to support Machine Design, Process Automation Equipment Design, Hydraulic or Pneumatic Controlled Equipment Design. The ideal candidate will have a technical understanding of capital equipment design as well as Hydraulic & automation design. Lead Engineer must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, colleagues, develop and grow teams which will contribute to the business successResponsibilities for the Lead Engineer
Requirements for the Lead Engineer
- High proficiency in CAD modeling, print making and BOM creation
- Responsible for CAR activities including Root Cause Analysis (RCA), corrective actions, & preventive actions
- Performs product R&D testing, analysis and recommendations
- Works proactively with manufacturing to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Engage management support to ensure key account customer metrics goals are met
- Knowledge of hydraulics, products and applications equipment markets
- Understanding of AutoCad and Autodesk Inventor
- Bachelors Degree preferred; within an Engineering discipline ideal
- comprehensive compensation package. 401K plan, company provided benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.