Permanent position: Permanent position: An industry leading equipment company located in the SE Houston area is currently in search for a Lead Controls Engineer to support Machine Design, Process Automation Equipment Design, Hydraulic or Pneumatic Controlled Equipment Design. The ideal candidate will have a technical understanding of capital equipment design as well as Hydraulic & automation Programming. Lead Engineer must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, colleagues, develop and grow teams which will contribute to the business success.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Develop electrical design, schematics and drawings in AutoCAD electrical
- Interpret mechanical design drawings for electrical requirements
- Performs product R&D testing, analysis and recommendations
- Works proactively with manufacturing to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Power up electrical systems and configure hardware per application specifications
- Knowledge of hydraulics, products and applications equipment markets
- Exp Programming APC, DCS, PLC, and SCADA systems
- Bachelors Degree preferred; within an Engineering discipline ideal
- Experience with Multi Axis Motion Controllers
- comprehensive compensation package. 401K plan, company provided benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.