Permanent position: Growing company is seeking a permanent Field Controls Engineer to add to their growing team. This position is based out of the Chaska, Minnesota area and will require about 50% of national travel. The Field Controls Engineer will assist with the implementation, installation, service, and troubleshooting of equipment at customer sites. Salary is commensurate on experience ranging from $80K to $110K, plus company credit card, cell phone, laptop, 401K, great PTO, etc. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Install, maintain, and assist with troubleshooting of company products at client sites, which may include calibrations, troubleshooting, repairs, wiring of components, tank measurements, etc.
- Assist with the set up, installation, and maintenance of a variety of different devices and equipment in various industries
- Start up new equipment and train customer's personnel
- Must be open to 50% national travel (M-F, weekends off)
- Must have an electrical background installing, programming, troubleshooting, and maintaining Rockwell Automation Systems, and/or Modicon and Siemens
- Read and comprehend technical drawings i.e. PFDs, P&ID's, Ladder, General Arrangements, etc.
- Full-time, permanent position with benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $110K, plus a phone, laptop, company credit card, 401K, great PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.