Permanent position: We are looking for a Production Scheduler in Witchita, KS. This is a direct-hire position with a great company that provides excellent benefits. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Reviews and implements ERP system requirements in order to accurately plan and schedule production orders for the most efficient production capacity.
- Coordinates with Purchasing, Operations, and Sales to support customerrequirements and ensure that minimum stocking requirements are met for inventory.
- Analyze ERP requirements and create production orders to fulfill customer requirements and minimum stocking requirements
- Facilitates Engineering Change Order implementation for purchasing, material control and production
- Reviews forecasted production orders and adjusts dates according to current demand
- Reviews customer orders and sales requirements for attainability
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of manufacturing planning experience
- Working knowledge of manufacturing drawings preferred but not required.
- Experience with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) information systems, required.
- Excellent benefits, PTO & 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.