Contract position: A QA Engineer is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the San Diego, CA area. This role will create and implement new tools and methods to manage risk, which will contribute to the safety and efficacy of medical products that save lives and improve health. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Engineer
- Collaborate at a systems level with Quality, R&D, Clinical, and other key functions to develop a quantitative approach to Risk Management.
- Demonstrate expertise by leading cross-functional teams to identify risks, implement risk control measures, and document a robust and living Risk Management File.
- Facilitate the creation of Risk Management tools, assessment, processes, and principles, including FMEAs.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years Quality Assurance, Design Engineering, Systems Engineering, Post Market Surveillance, or related experience in a highly regulated industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.