Contract position: A Design Consultant is needed for a for-profit American health insurance company in the Louisville, KY area. This role will be managing our partners by driving a One Team mentality; partners include our distributor and vendors such as furniture, branding and architectural services. No per diem available. Monday through Friday traditional 8am to 5pm (overtime hours are needed based on project demand).Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Driving strategic initiatives, tracking projects in order to quickly resolve issues, track and interpret vendor partners Key Performance Indicators, manage Quarterly Business Reviews and maintain vendor diversity through RFI/RFPs.
- Work with our architectural services core vendor and other design professionals to determine industry best practices
- Define and drive continuous improvements of workplace design specifications, policies and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Business, Organizational Design or related fields; MBA a plus. 3+ years experience in a corporate environment including prior experience with interior office renovations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Knowledge of CAFM/IWMS software. Proficient in AutoCAD.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.