Contract position: We are searching for a Production Planner in Vicksburg, MS to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Responsible for coordinating the material supply to the product line cell assigned by the elaboration of a master production schedule.
- To make sure the correct raw materials get supplied on time for production to meet customer requirements.
- Align and set priorities for resources and shared resources across factory to maximize efficiency and material to ensure customer ship schedules on time.
- Accumulate daily parts/material information to analyze and establish dates to meet and exceed customer delivery requirements.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams including: Customer Service, Engineering, Quality, Operations and Purchasing.
- Daily maintenance to SAP production orders based on the exception list message, reschedule, cancel and follow-up.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- 1+ year of experience with production planning/scheduling
- Experience with SAP
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.