Permanent position: Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Applications Engineering Manager. This position is located near Millington, Michigan. The Applications Engineering Manager will provide leadership to all internal, technical teams dedicated to support customer applications and product customization. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100K - $120K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of the application engineering department while identifying the most efficient product solutions
- Trains and accompanies sales on customer visits and supports with technical competence of products and key application portfolios
- Closely coordinate with the R&D and Application Management Teams to improve product efficiency
- Must have a BS Degree in a Technical Field, ideally a BSME
- 5+ years of engineering leadership experience in a fast-paced environment, automotive experience is ideal
- Must have a strong background working directly with customers and product applications
- Must be open to about 50% travel to customer facilities
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100K - $120K, plus an opportunity for a bonus
- Full-time benefits, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, profit sharing, etc.
- Relocation assistance is provided if needed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.